WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
Queenstown bundle includes:
- 1 x UMF 18+ Manuka Honey | 250g
- 1 x Rose 'n Honey | 340g
- 1 x Aura Manuka Honey Mask | 75ml
- 1 x Rotorua Mud Face with Royal Jelly & Propolis
- 1 x MGO 40+ Multifloral Manuka Honey | 250g
- 1 x Nelson Pear & Manuka Honey Chocolate
Queenstown Queenstown (Māori: Tāhuna) is a resort town in Otago in the south-west of New Zealand's South Island. It has a population of 16,000 (2020). The town is built around an inlet called Queenstown Bay on Lake Wakatipu. It has spectacular views of nearby mountains. These include The Remarkables, Cecil Peak, Walter Peak, Ben Lomond and Queenstown Hill. It was named after Queen Victoria.